Tuesday 6 March 2012

What are you Looking for?

Hi again,

As this blog is quite new, I want to invite you, yes you, to tell me what you would like to read more about.  There are a lot of topics that I plan to cover in this blog, but I am hoping that new readers who happen upon this blog will help me decide which direction to head in.  Are you hoping to learn more about social anxiety? Perhaps you want me to focus on practical solutions for social anxiety?  Or do you enjoy the personal sharing of one person's struggle with social anxiety to another?  My long-term vision for this blog is that it will be a place that we can support each other in breaking the cycle of social anxiety, so I really appreciate you sharing what you would like to see more of.  Thank you sincerely

No comments:

Post a Comment